Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring is


























Dear sisters ,

After many attempts to write a post I have decided to share with you the joys of spring in London. The other day when it was summer weather ( tomorrow its going to snow the newspaper says) I decided to go to Kew Gardens and ponder around staring at trees and flowers , as one does in botanical gardens. It was magical and inspiring.
Here are some pictures.

And thanks to S1 busy weekend visit I am now a runner. Yes , sister love made me get out of bed at 8 a.m. on a saturday morning and join a local 5 km marathon. I will spare you the details of me thinking i was going to have a stroke at one point but I made it !
I came 5Oth out of 57 participants , just after granny muscle legs and just before the obese man. I'm proud.
Then our programme was super full and we managed to do everything we said we would which is also a great feeling.
My sister love was again proven when on sunday morning we decided to get up at 7 a.m and join a yoga lesson. Apparently we are all bubbles floating on the ocean of Love , which I must admit is a good feeling too.
We went to celebrate this feeling on the top of Primrose Hill park. Bliss.
Oh yes , flapjack from heaven joined the party.
Some flashbacks from the weekend ; lemon mascarpone pie , orange scone , bacon buttie and scrambled eggs. ;:::::
Do you think i Love food ?
Yes , I do .
And I love spring !
Let me leave you with my new favourite song. its new ethopian dance music. puts me in a good mood.

click on this to hear it!

And if that is not your cup of tea then here is a song that i find quite funny

WORDclick here to hear this one

Ok , enough now.
Looking forward to hearing from you on the blog !
S3

No comments: