Sunday, December 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY S1!!!

Dear Sisters,

It has been a while.


*HAPPY BIRTHDAY S1*
Long live ROUND NUMBERS, may your day be fantastic and your upcoming journeys safe, colourful and unforgettable! (we use UK spelling); I know you are de-materializing your portable load, so please be sure that the present shall reach you, if not in a very light form before you leave, certainly as something palpable, sweet and discrete when you arrive. Please accept in my heart my loveliest wishes to you. I am sure you are making the most of it. And that every day is your birthday :-D I shall attend a yoga class to celebrate!

How was the YARDSALE? My thoughts are with you, and I am very much inspired by your de-junking status, it has in fact blown over here, enveloped me and even sprouted in me; I have filled all of half a bag with stuff I wish to get rid of. I also put up some snazzy vertical railings on the glass doors separating the communal kitchen from my working palace, to hang paintings on, since I am not allowed to make holes in the walls. It is healthy to be so productive. This means the paintings are visible instead of being stacked all over the place. It helps me think.

Do you like my Christmas tree?


We have had solid snow for the past couple of weeks; but now it is mostly rain. The winters here are dark, and were it not for the lights of Xmas these days would be very somber indeed. I think that that's what Xmas originally was invented for, you know, to cheer you up in the darkest of days. By the pagans that is before Christianity borrowed the feast. The more the merrier I'd say.


I need a visit to a sauna!
I send you both all my love, thanks for the great presents.
S2

No comments: